This is one of my core skills, understanding the ownership and occupation of rural property and agricultural land and being able to advise on the most appropriate option for you in order to maximise the return on your assets.
My areas of expertise include:
- Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 tenancies
- Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 tenancies (Farm Business Tenancies)
- Grazing and mowing Licences
- Horse grazing and stabling licences
- Contract Farming Agreements
- Share Farming Agreements
- Licences for the occupation of farm buildings for agriculture
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies for houses and cottages
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 tenancies for commercial and diversified enterprises
- Shooting and Fishing Licences and leases
I am regularly involved in setting up and terminating such agreements as well as being called in to resolve disputes either during or at the end of the term; rent reviews, repairs and succession tenancies.