Over the last 20 years I have developed strong expertise in the planning work for all sizes of development project throughout this part of the county and cherish relationships with local councils.
Where necessary I work closely with planning consultants and architects to provide the best strategy for the particular circumstances of the case and achieve the best results from the planning process.
Work undertaken on your behalf can include agricultural expansion or diversification projects, equestrian expansion, barn conversions, residential development and affordable housing. In particular I will assist in the following aspects:
- Advice on strategy and approach
- Pre application consultation
- Preparation, coordination and submission of planning applications
- Design and access statements
- Planning appeals
- Enforcement Notices and retrospective submissions
- Certificates of Lawful use
- Agricultural appraisals and justification for agricultural dwellings
- Agricultural occupancy conditions and there removal
- Site promotions and option agreements
- Negotiation of planning agreements (s106)
- Negotiation of overage or clawback provisions
For clients with parcels of land on the outskirts of towns and villages I can advise on the best long term strategy for the promotion of the site by making representations to the local council and communities.